HEALTHCARE INFRASTRUCTURE – SHAPING THE FUTURE
The South African Federation of Healthcare Engineering (SAFHE) biennial event gathers senior people from the public and private sectors involved in the provision of healthcare services to seek ways to improve healthcare service delivery. It is widely acclaimed as the flagship event for healthcare infrastructure in Southern Africa. This year SAFHE is honoured to collaborate with ICAN (Infection Control Africa Network) who will be adding their specific knowledge and experience in infection prevention and control to this exciting multi-track conference.
The Covid-19 pandemic highlighted the need for better awareness, preparedness and closer collaboration between the public and private sector and also the medical staff and infrastructure professionals. It highlighted our vulnerability to global trade and the need for improved early recognition of threats and coordination of resources to combat them.
During this year’s virtual conference we will take a holistic view of our healthcare services by analysing where we are today, and what is needed to shape a sustainable and adaptable healthcare infrastructure for the future. We will delve into the latest trends in infection prevention and control, design and construction, the changes required in management and operations, advances in technology, and explore the ways in which we can work smarter to improve healthcare service delivery and reduce costs.
The conference is aimed at the following sectors:
- Hospital CEO’s, Senior Managers & Hospital Clinical Managers
- Nursing Managers, Senior Nursing & Medical Staff
- Technical Managers, Hospital Engineers & Maintenance Personnel
- Health Service and Facilities Planners, Administrators & Managers
- HR and Training Managers
- Architects, Designers & Quantity Surveyors
- Infrastructure Equipment Suppliers & Specialists
- Clinical Engineering Practitioners & Technicians
- Medical Equipment Suppliers & Specialists
- Information Technology & Communications Specialists
- Health, Safety & Security Specialists
The conference has been converted to a virtual event this year, managed by SBS Conferences & Exhibitions in partnership with MyPlanner. The high quality user interface offered by the MyPlanner Conference Platform offers an exciting virtual experience that will see speakers, attendees and sponsors gain access to the platform weeks ahead of the start of the conference and for two months post the conference, thereby providing for extended exposure and interaction.
FEES & REGISTRATION
|SAFHE / ICAN MEMBERS||NON-MEMBERS|
|Early bird||Normal||Late||Early bird||Normal||Late|
|Three-day conference||R2 195.00||R2 595.00||R2 995.00||R2 595.00||R2 995.00||R3 395.00|
|VAT @ 15%||R329.25||R389.25||R449.25||R389.25||R449.25||R509.25|
|TOTAL||R2 524.25||R2 984.25||R3 444.25||R2 984.25||R3 444.25||R3 904.25|
|Individual days||R750.00||R950.00||R1 150.00||R950.00||R1 150.00||R1 350.00|
|VAT @ 15%||R112.50||R142.50||R172.50||R142.50||R172.50||R202.50|
|TOTAL||R862.50||R1 092.50||R1 322.50||R1 092.50||R1 322.50||R1 552.50|
If you have a scheduling conflict or even miss a day because of a last minute deadline or meeting you could not miss, don’t worry – you will continue to have access to all paid-up event recordings and speaker presentations for 60 days, so you will have plenty of time to catch up on all the action you missed.
- 10% for five or more delegates.
- 20% for 10 or more delegates.
- Early bird: For registrations up to 22 July 2022.
- Normal: For registrations between 23 July and 05 August 2022.
- Late: For registrations from 06 August 2022.
Terms & Conditions:
- Registration must take place online. Registration queries may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment must be made via EFT or credit card no later than two working days ahead of the conference.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing no later than seven working days ahead of the event to qualify for a full refund.
- Cancellations received within two working days of the event will not qualify for a refund.
- Delegate substitutions are allowed and must be submitted in writing no later than two working days ahead of the event.
- In the event of unforseen circumstances we reserve the right to cancel or change the dates of the conference in which case refunds will be applied where applicable.
- Whilst SBS Conferences & Exhibitions, SAFHE and ICAN will take all necessary measures to ensure a seamless virtual event experience for all, as all speakers and delegates are located in different locations, the quality of the experience will be dependent on the respective internet connections.
- The information collected during registration will be used to communicate with you regarding your participation at this conference and/or to share industry-related information, including work undertaken by SAFHE and ICAN on behalf of the industries they represent. You may unsubscribe at any time
SAFHE & ICAN would like to acknowledge and sincerely thank the following sponsors of the 2022 virtual conference for their valuable support.
If you would like to become a sponsor, download our Call for Sponsors flyer:
Accredition will be requested for the following professions:
Quantity Surveyors (via ASAQS)
Engineers (via CESA for ECSA)
Architects (via CIfA for SACAP)
Project Managers (via SACPCMP)
Check back here regularly for updates.
The 14th SAFHE Southern African Healthcare Conference in collaboration with ICAN is being organised by:
Anna Vorndran (ICAN)
Petrus Swanepoel (ICAN)
Amy Krause (Blaine)
Peter Aspinall (SBS)
Chris Laubscher (SBS)
For registration queries, please contact:
Strategic Business Services t/a SBS Conferences & Exhibitions
+27 71 348 1780
PO Box 1586, Durbanville, 7551